Prices and Availability
Swansfield Stables 2019 Prices
|Low||5th January – 15th February|
23rd February – 5th April
21st Sept – 25th October
2nd November – 20th December
|£335 – £360|
|Mid||16th February – 22nd February|
27th April – 24th May
1st June – 19th July
31st August – 20th September
|£400 – £465|
|High||6th April – 26th April|
25th May – 31st May
20th July – 30th August
26th October – 1st November
21st December – 3rd January 2020
|£490 – £520|
Minimum booking: three nights
|Extra Room||All Year||£28 – £33|
- The earliest time guests can check in is 3.30 p.m. unless agreed otherwise. We ask that all guests vacate the property by 10.30 a.m. on the day of departure, unless agreed otherwise.
- All linen, bedding and towels will be provided by the owner.
- All fuel and electricity is included in the cost – guests wishing to use the BBQ will need to provide their own charcoal.
- Dogs and other pets are allowed by prior agreement.
- Only the number of guests stipulated in the booking are allowed to stay at the property unless agreed beforehand with the owners.
- Our availability and prices can be viewed online but bookings may only be taken by telephone or email. Payment is to be made thereafter by cheque or by BACs. Your booking will be held for 7 days to allow time for your payment to be received. All bookings are subject to final confirmation by us. A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total holiday cost is to be paid at the time of booking with the balance payable 4 weeks prior to the holiday start date. If the booking is made within 4 weeks of the start of the holiday the full price of the holiday is payable immediately.
- The property should be left in a clean condition and any breakages paid for or the broken item replaced.
- Should you need to cancel your holiday, we are not obliged to refund any monies paid and would recommend that you make your own arrangements for organising holiday insurance cover. Where we can, we will do our best to re-book the property and if successful would refund your payment less any costs incurred.
- If, for whatever reason, we are unable to provide the property as booked, we will refund, in full, the cost of the hire.
- No responsibility can be accepted by the owners for personal possessions within the property or for cars parked outside the property.
For the purposes of taking bookings for your stay at Swansfield Stables and to be able to contact you as necessary, we need to keep a record of personal information such as your name, postal address, phone number and email address. We take measures to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee the security of any information which you disclose to us online – no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
We keep your personal information only for as long as required for the purposes for which it is supplied and to fulfil our legal requirements. Where your information is no longer required, we will always make sure it is disposed of in a safe and secure manner. We never pass on your details to other organisations.